Saturday, February 14, 2009

Middle Name Guy

So, I went out with middle name guy today. At first, I thought it was going to be horrible. He didn't really even speak! After we sat down, things got better. He opened up, but it was a little hard to hear. He seemed nice enough, but I'm not sure if its going to go anywhere. He didn't go to college, and didn't seem to really value education, so that could be a problem for me. We did have a nice awkward moment. He asked if I liked to travel, and I said yes, but I have trouble finding people to go with. His response was, I'll go with you. So, I just pretended that I didn't hear it. He wanted to do something after the date, but given that its valentine's day, anything we tried to do would be so crowded it wouldn't be worth it. He's going out of town next weekend, and he's supposed to call about going out again. I figure I can give it one more shot, I think.....We'll see if that changes after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment