Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rancher Guy

Okay, so, I've been admonished for not writing on here sooner. I finally went out with Rancher guy tonight. For starters, apparently, he had been sick last night, and was in the emergency room until 2 this morrning. Oh, and I think I'm the first date he has had with this service. The restaraunt we went to wasn't busy at all (in fact, for a while, we were the only ones there). It was fairly awkward. And, it didn't help that he didn't eat much (a side effect of food poisoning) and I had a headache. After I was done eating, he asked if I wanted to go to a movie. So, we went over to the theater, and nothing started for another hour. So, we decided to just call it a night. He was a really nice guy, but I can't say I saw any fireworks, and I did see some red flags. He said he would call, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment