Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy Bee

Okay, so let me tell you about my date on Saturday. First of all, it was at a GREAT mexican restaraunt, and at 11. For starters, he was late, but he did at least call. When he got there, I opened the door, and he walked through. He talked to the hostess on the way to the table, and didn't even notice I had lagged behind. He took the first seat offered (are you noticing a pattern here!). The reason I named him the busy bee was because of his job. When I asked what he did, I kid you not he told me about 5 different jobs that he is currently occupied by. It made me tired just hearing him list them off! And, I more than agreed with his statement that he is too busy to go out and meet women. Personally, I thought he was too busy to be on a date with me! At least I got some good food out of it! And, it lasted less than a hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment