Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Engineer Dude

Okay, so let me tell you about my date from Friday night. First, apparently these guys are supposed to call within 72 hours, and so the dating service had to call him again to get him to call me (I really wasn't worried). We ended up talking for 45 minutes (supposed to just set up the date). Usually, conversations like that make me bad, but I got off the phone woo hooing anybody that would listen. We met for dinner at a really busy restaraunt, and the date lasted 2 hours, which is how long it took us to eat. He was really cute (as well as really tall, 6'5), and we had a really good conversation. And, we had a junior high moment. You know that, is he looking at me, oh crap, she caught me looking, dang it, now he caught me looking kind of moment. He was very well mannered, even offering me the last sweet'n'low. After the date, he walked me to my car. When we got there, he said, "Well, I had a good time" and I said me too, and then he said bye. So, now, I'm playing the waiting game to see if he will call me back. He told me he's a pretty laid back guy, so I'm hoping he just hasn't got a around to it yet. All I can do is wait and see! Oh, yeah, he's an engineer too! Tomorrow, I'll start in on the funny stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment