Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Match

So, I got a new match yesterday. We'll call him rancher guy. He's 34 and owns his own ranch. I guess I should be happy he owns a ranch, given that I've been match with guys that still lived with their parents. To be honest, I'm still pretty hung up on the guy from Friday night (I'll talk about him later!). Oh, I probably should mention how the matching thing works. The dating place calls me to see if I'm interested, and then they call the guy to see if he what he thinks. They tell you to expect a week for them to get a hold of the guy. So, back to the story. The dating place called me yesterday around 3 to tell me about this new guy. Since then, he has already called me 4 times, which seems a tad excessive! Anyway, I called him this afternoon, and we are going to wait until after Christmas to try to get together. I'm hopeful that in the mean time, the other guy will call, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

  1. You know how much steak you could get if you date this guy?!

    I think it's cute that he wanted so badly to get ahold of you. : )

    ReplyDelete